Arbitration of investment projects
An efficient analysis and arbitration approach to managing innovation and change in your company
The introduction of new products must, in order to be competitive and contribute to the profitability of your company, be based on:
- A faultless process for managing innovation
- Unified knowledge of projects throughout their life cycle
- A solid, factual and dynamic arbitration approach
- Assurance of the capacity to implement decisions
- Monitoring of project contributions to results
This approach involves many people and is conducted in ever-changing, reactive contexts: competition, globalisation, technology, developments in demand, emergence of new markets etc.
It involves some major decisions for your company: amount of investment, time to market, difficult to reverse etc.
To meet these challenges and concerns, ORESYS has designed and put into practice Right Move, an approach that provides a solution to these aspects and, depending on your needs:
- conducts a “maturity diagnosis” of your innovation management processes
- implements within a short timescale (2-3 months) a « Proof of Concept » that will validate the contributions made by the approach to your projects: typically as part of a task-force dealing with a budgetary blockage
- supports you in the industrialisation and continuation of your innovation and change management processes
- in collaboration with your business experts, implements analysis, simulation and ad-hoc forecasting tools and methods to maximise control of your assets and your projects.
Right Move is a proven approach in varied contexts which:
- objectifies decisions
- facilitates dialogue
- optimises your pipeline
- enables budgetary savings
- simplifies re-arbitration
ORESYS uses the Right Move approach, which deals with these different aspects by implementing a range of methodologies and good practices, using:
- a coherent reference of your initiatives, projects, products and your assets
- a structured analysis and arbitration process, linked to your budgetary, strategic, operational, project management and resources processes...
- tools that guarantee the durability of your investment and the appropriate involvement of all the participants (via an Intranet portal)
- analysis, simulation and forecasting tools and methods that will clarify your decisions and gain the most from all the accumulated information.
To provide these services ORESYS uses its “portfolio management” skills unit which:
- BIOMERIEUX: implementation of an arbitration approach for unified and global R&D / marketing projects for all the product segments in order to optimise performance and legibility in connection with ?
- ORANGE: structuring and tools (Portfolio management, Capacity Planning) for arbitration and management process of the Roadmap for new products (General Public Marketing Department)
- COMPAGNIE DES ALPES
- ARCELOR: tools for portfolio management of « Innovation R&D Flat Carbon Steel – Industry » to secure the replacement of current product ranges
- TOTAL: experiment in assistance with global investments decision-making for the whole Group