Training & Documentation
The success of your projects relies on acceptance by the users
Information systems do not only improve internal functioning; they also support changes in roles. In this context, user training is now a determining part of the success of your projects.
Current developments in IS have led companies, in particular "training project managers" to rethink their actions, as:
- The populations to be trained are heterogeneous, dispersed over several sites, within international subsidiaries etc., some of which may expose the company to new risks
- The pressure of return on investment and the accelerated spread of computer tools mean that training needs to take place within tight deadlines, even if the applications are not fully operational.
ORESYS Training offers:
- Preparation of the training plan
- Preparation of the documentation strategy
- Implementation of the principles for scaling down training by training local trainers / intermediaries
- Adaptation of pre-existing training packages for the major market applications, in particular as concerns HR or project management tools
- Implementation of mixed training systems: classes, virtual classes, e-learning
- Design of documentation package (User guide, Procedures guide, memo, online help etc,)
- Preparation of assessment quizzes so that personalised training courses can be constructed and then assessed
- Contracting-out of training on a large scale using a network of over 50 trainers certified by ORESYS Training
- Construction and leading of continuous training sessions
From experience, Oresys Training has identified the following keys to success:
- Identifying the populations to be trained in advance and carefully examining, for each of these, their needs, expectations, motivations and constraints
- Situating the critical nature of training in the project, identifying and assessing the risks
- Subordinating the training programmes to the objectives of adherence, appropriation and learning
- Mastering the educational tools and techniques adapted to training in computer applications
- Preparing the training of future “intermediary” trainers
- Ensuring the mobilisation of the management structure for whom specific tools may be created, where necessary.
In all our assignments, ORESYS’s commitment is to the success of acceptance of the application, the concepts and the changes it leads to within the user departments.
ORESYS’s experience is formalised in an approach that provides:
- target identification techniques
- adapted educational tools and techniques
- “training package” models intended for users and trainers
- techniques for designing and producing educational bases
- necessary control points in terms of rollout planning.
At the start of an assignment, ORESYS puts together, under the leadership of a Training Project Director, a team consisting of:
- trainer consultants who master the educational tools and resources specific to training in computer applications
- functional and technical experts selected according to the specific features and objectives of the training to be implemented.
ORESYS is certified as a training organisation under No. 11 75 10 75 675.