Strategic alignment and planning of information systems
Information systems (IS) are vital to the Company’s business performance
In a context of marked economic movement for businesses, information systems (IS) are vital to the Company’s business performance.
The IS must be able to support and cope with strategic changes and shifts.
Information systems are historically built as needs require and as dictated by technology, which results in a system that is complex, often heterogeneous, lacking in agility and responsiveness.
Your concerns are therefore to:
- control the development of your IS and reduce its complexity
- make a success of your integration projects
- guarantee coherence in your corporate information
- gain full knowledge of your IS
- strengthen the governance system of your IS.
To respond to your concerns in the areas of IS planning and Enterprise Architecture, Oresys has constructed operative, innovative approaches and can support you in the following areas:
In addition to the experience acquired in the course of our many assignments in these areas, Oresys is also up to date on the issues of Planning and Enterprise Architecture thanks to its involvement in the Club URBA-EA (IS Planning – Enterprise Architecture Club), which Oresys founded in 2000 with AXA, FNAC, LYONNAISE DES EAUX and RATP, an association that now includes over 55 companies with the purpose of exchanging information and capitalizing on IS Planning and Enterprise Architecture.
- Paris Airports: Preparation of a general plan for the Information System
- European Commission: Enterprise Architecture Framework
- Etat de Vaud : achievements of various master plans: finance, justice, archives, ...
- GDF: Planning of repository for gas transport works
- Plurial : Master plan for Plurial group companies
- PSA: Enterprise Architecture Seminar and Progress action plan
- RATP: Specification of and assistance with HRIS renewal programme (HR Access)
- RTE: SOA Study
- SOCIETE GENERALE: Directory repositories