Analyzing your project management systems’ data
Your data analysis tool has made you ask yourself:
- Are we appropriately structured to meet our top management’s expectations?
- Is the data I provide reliable and coherent?
- How can we improve the quality of the steering indicators given to the managers?
- How can we make better use of the data in our tools? Can’t tomorrow’s challenges already be found in my information systems?
To address these key points, ORESYS offers to implement a dedicated analysis unit.
The analysis unit :
A small autonomous team capable of filling the gap between your information systems and the unit’s client:
- Finding and gathering the data
- Controlling and challenging the quality of the data
- Building reports to answer the client’s questions
- Suggesting and industrializing the steering indicators adapted to specific issues
A privileged entity capable of factually addressing managers’ preoccupations
An operational and efficient methodology
To set up an Analysis Unit, Oresys suggests you a two-steps method:
1. The Maturity Audit
- Realizing a status report on your current information system and your information reporting process. This status report is led by an expert from Oresys and based on specific interviews.
- Defining a synthesis with recommendations and a proposition to set up an Analysis Unit (goals, planning, risks, workloads)
2. The Analysis Unit Deployment
- Selecting internally team members adapted to work within the Unit
- Defining an organization and specific processes based on best practices customized to match your company context
- Analysis Unit deployment supporting from the initialization step (first key indicators, process breaking in period, customer relationship…) until the internal team becomes autonomous
Choosing Oresys, why?
To get an external and well-experienced point of view based on facts, leading to an objective analysis of your information system operating.
- To work with well-skilled experts in data processing and information system, particularly the ones regarding Project Management activities and decision-making system
- To benefit from the 25-years project management experience without any equivalent in the Consultancy industry (the half of CAC40 companies have already resorted to Oresys’ services)
- La Banque Postale : La Banque Postale is the bank for everyone : nearly half of French population has at least one of the Bank’s products. It serves more 10 million active people and 475,000 business customers.
- Servier : Servier is a leading French independent pharmaceutical company present in 140 countries over 5 continents. With a worldwide workforce of over 20 000, including nearly 3000 researchers preparing the drugs of the future, the company generated a turnover of 3.7 billion euros in 2010.